Donald S. Joseph
- contribution to Abdul Waheed, ed., Book of Model MCQ’s for Entrance Test Preparation, NWFP Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency, Peshawar, 2005
S. Naseem Haider Kazmi
- contribution to Abdul Waheed, ed., Book of Model MCQ’s for Entrance Test Preparation, NWFP Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency, Peshawar, 2005. Biology Reference Books Volume I- (2005), Zoology Reference Book Part II intermediate (2005)
Atta ur Rehman Anjum
- “Algae Associated with Alluvial Gold in the Indus (Attock)”.
- “The influence of In Vitro culture conditions on the Glucosinolate levels in the regenerates derived from Brassica junceal and Brassica napus L”
Khan Niaz Khan
- “Goiter versus the use of iodised salt in the Surani district of Bannu NWFP”, “The detection of mutations in ATP-Binding domains of ABL-Genes in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in patients from Pakistan.”
- contribution to Abdul Waheed, ed., Book of Model MCQ’s for Entrance Test Preparation, NWFP Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency, Peshawar, 2005.
Rubna Masoud, et al.
- “Separation and Determination of Pesticides in Samples of Environmental Importance”, in the Journal of the Chemistry Society of Pakistan, Volume 12, No 4, 1990, pp 337-340
- "Investigation of Spectrophotometric Method for Determination of Organophosphorus Pesticides”, in the Journal of the Chemistry Society of Pakistan, Volume 13, No 4, 1991, pp 263-267
Muhammad Naveed Ali
- "Computational Treatment of Short Distance Reflexive Anaphoric Devices in Urdu Discourse for Effective Machine Translation" 2010
- "Corpus Based Mapping of Urdu Characters for Cell Phones”, Proceedings of International Conference on Language and Technology, Lahore, (Pakistan), 2009
- "Design of Urdu Virtual Keyboard”, Proceedings of International Conference on Language and Technology, Lahore, (Pakistan), 2009.
- Multi-Contents having Optimized Security Using Heterogeneous Path Selection
In Proceedings of IEEE 5th International symposium on High Capacity Optical Networks & Enabling Technologies, Nov 2008.
- "An Optimal Order of Factors for the Computational Treatment of Personal Anaphoric Devices in Urdu Discourse”, for the Proceedings of International Conference on Processing of Low Privileged Languages, Hyderabad, (India). (paper accepted)
- "Resolution of Relative Anaphoric Devices in Urdu Discourse for Effective Machine Translation", Proceedings of International Conference on Language and Technology, Bara Gali, (Pakistan), 2007
- "Computational Treatment of Demonstrative Pronouns in Urdu", Proceedings of International Conference on Language and Technology Bara Gali, Pakistan), 2007
- "Algorithm for Subject Zero Pronoun Detection and Restoration of Urdu Discourse", Proceedings of "Computational Approaches to Arabic Script-Based Languages" Stanford University, 2007
- "Treatment of Pronominal Anaphoric Devices in Urdu Discourse"
in Proceedings of Second International Conference on Emerging Technologies, Peshawar, (Pakistan), November, 2006
- "Zero Pronoun Detection and Restoration of Urdu Discourse". South Asian Language Review, A Biannual Journal of Language and Linguistics, Volume XVI. No2. India. June 2006
- Discrete Mathematics, Peshawar, Discount Books, 1999
- New Technology in Language and Arts
- Literature and its use in the English Teaching Skills.
- Terminologies for the handicapped public (FAMH/UNICEF)
- Contribution to COBUILD English Dictionary (Edition 1987)
- Vocabulary learning for the handicapped Political dynamics and the Muslim World. The history of Local Government in Pakistan. Pakhtun (Translation from English) winner of Abasin Gold Medal Award, the best prose work of 1999-2000.
Atteq ur Rehman
Syed Hanif Rasool
- A synopsis of Text books: Formal and Non formal Education. A research project of Basic Education for Afghan Refugees, BEFARE, GTZ.2003. Documentary report on the achievements of BEFARE projects.2004.
- Building Word Power
- An Outline of English Grammer
- MCQs in English Compulsory
Dr Yar Muhammad Maghmoom Khattak (BOOKS)
- Da Yurap Saensdanan (The Scientists of Europe) (1982)
- Da Khushhal Farhang (Glossary of Khushhal) Vol. I Kulliyat-e-Khushyhal (1985) (This book was awarded a prize by the Peshawar University Council)
- A text book of B.A. Pushto (Poetry Section), Peshawar University (2003).
- Da Khayest da lar Musafir (The Pilgrim of Beauty), translation from English (2004)
- Dastarnama – a prose book of Khushhal Khan Khattak (Editing and foot-notes) (2005)
- Da Khushhal Farhang (Glossary of Khushhal) Vol. II Dastarnama (2005) (This book was awarded a prize by theAbasin Arts Council, Peshawar).
- The Rowshanites and Pushto Literature, Peshawar (2005)
- Da Azadai Tehreek of Pushto Shaeree (Free movement and Pushto poetry) (2007)
Awaiting publication by Dr. Yar Muhammad Maghmoom Khattak
- Da Pushto Sufyana Shaeree aw da Muashere Islah
- Bachon Kee Loc Kahanian (The folk stories of the children)
- One thousand selected Pushto Tappas and their English translations
Associate Professor Sardar Sabir Hussain
- Islamic Education for Degree classes (Text book)
- “Application of Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method to boundary layer flow and convection heat transfer over a flat plate.”
- Quid Mathematics Book (Vol. 1and 2)
- How to Prepare Entry Test Mathematic (Vol. 1 & 2)
- Maths M.C.Qs for 9th and 10th.
- ICA Mathematics Vol.1 & 2
- ICA Mathematics MCQs Vol.1 & 2
- Al hamra Mathematics M.C.Qs
Dr. Sarah Safdar
- “Kinship and Marriage in Pukhtoon.” by Pak Book Empire, Shahdab Centre Lahore – 54000 Feb. 1997
- Introduction to Social Work, Wahdat Printing Press, Khyber Bazar, Peshawar city, 1998
- “Training Manual on Research/Survey Methodology” Health International Office, University Town, Peshawar, 2000.
- “Psycho-Social Problems of Aging” Journal of Law and Society Vol: XII to Vol: XVI No. 23-29 July, 1994-Jan., 1997
- Role of Women in National Development, “Culture” Journal Vol.-II July 1995 No. 1, Department of Social Work, Sociology and anthropology, University of Peshawar 1995.
- Status of Pukhtoon Tribla Women, “Culture” Journal Vol.-II July 1995 No. 1, Department of Social Work, Sociology and Anthropology, University of Peshawar 1995.
- Domestic violence in Pakistan “Culture” Journal Vo.-II July No.1 Department of Social Work, Sociology and Anthropology, University of Peshawar 1995.
- Social Empathy and Drug Demand Reduction. The Colombo Plan Advisory Programme, Guidelines from the Workshop on Developing Family response in Drug Prevention Programme 1994.
- Women’s Privilege and Influence in Drug Abuse Prevention. Proceedings of Notional Conference by Govt. of Punjab, Punjab Social Board, Lahore 1994.
- Women Employment Pattern in NWFP, Journal, “Law and Society” Vol.-XI No. 19, Faculty of Law, University of Peshawar 1993.
- Women Participation in Agriculture Pak-German Project, Peshawar 1991.
- Status of Rural Women, for Govt; of Pakistan Ministry of Women Development Social Welfare and Special Education, Islamabad 1991.
- Role of Women in Community Development, “industry Time” Vol.-IV No. 3-4, 1989.
- Parent Role in Drug Abuse Prevention. Proceedings of International Conference of NGOs Held in Karachi by Pakistan Narcotics Control Board, Islamabad 1988.
- Parent Role in Combating Drug Abuse “Industrial Times” Vol.- III No. 11-12. 1988.
- Moving Forward as a Women, Cultural Vol.- 1 by Department of Social Work, University of Peshawar 1986.
- Status and Role of Female in the process of Rehabilitation Journal, “Cultural” Vol.-1 by Department of social work, University of Peshawar 1086.
- Social setup of Kafirism Journal “Pakistan” Area Study Centre, University of Peshawar 1980.
The Rev. Canon Dr. Titus Presler
1. Going Global with God: Reconciling Mission in a World of Difference. New York: Morehouse Publishing, 2010.
2. "Mission is Ministry in the Dimension of Difference: A Definition for the 21st Century." International Bulletin of Missionary Research 34, 3 (October 2010).
3. "Switzerland's Minaret Ban: Identity and Mission in a Religious and Cultural Meeting Point." The Meeting Point 2, 2 (March 2010).
4. "Fulfillment 40 Years On: A Reflection on 1969's Reunion." The Quadrangle (magazine of the Old Students Association of Woodstock School, Mussoorie, Uttarkhand, India), spring 2010.
5. "Telling Stories: The Centrality of Narrative for Encounter among Christians and the Many Religions." The Meeting Point 1, 9 (December 2009).
6. "Real Outreach Backed Up Mission Rhetoric at 76th General Convention." The Center Aisle. 16 July 2009.
7. "The Impact of the Sexuality Controversy on Mission: The Case of the Episcopal Church in the Anglican Communion." International Bulletin of Missionary Research 33, 1 (January 2009): 11-18.
8. Alert for Signs: Seeing and Praying through Advent. Cincinnati: Forward Movement, 2007.
9. "Anglican Communion Crisis: Complex in Politics and Causes." Episcopal New Yorker 83, 4 (July-August 2007): 9-10. [Shared in Episcopal Communicators' 2008 Polly Bond award: Award of Excellence in Editorial Writing for Series on a Single Topic in diocesan newspapers over circulation of 12,000.]
10. "Companionship: An Anglican Spirituality of Mission." The 2006 Annual Lecture of the Anglican Society. The Anglican 35, 4/36, 1 (Spring 2007): 5-13.
11. "Listening toward Reconciliation: A Conversation Initiative in Today's Anglican Alienations." Anglican Theological Review 89, 2 (Spring 2007): 247-266.
12. Review of One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism: Studies in Christian Ecclesiality and Ecumenism in Honor of J. Robert Wright. The General Seminary News (Spring 2007): 17.
13. "The Book of Common Prayer in the Province of Central Africa." In The Oxford Companion to the Book of Common Prayer, edited by Charles Hefling and Cynthia Shattuck. New York: Oxford University Press, 2006.
14. "Mission is Ministry in the Dimension of Difference." The Center Aisle [Diocese of Virginia publication at General Convention] 7 (20 June 2006): 4.
15. "Burning the Medium's Basket: Cooperation with People of Other Faiths." In The Scripture of Their Lives: Stories of Mission Companions Today, edited by Jane Butterfield. Harrisburg: Morehouse, 2006.
16. “In a Changing World, Ferment and Formation.” The General Seminary News (Spring 2006): 7.
17. [Co-author.] The Vitality and Promise of Being Anglican, with Sathianathan Clarke, Donald E. Miller, William L. Sachs, Maurice J. Seaton, and Jenny Plane Te Paa. New York: Global Anglicanism Project/Episcopal Church Foundation, 2005.
18. "Jesus' Resurrection is a Mystery that Makes Sense." Austin American-Statesman, 27 March 2005.
19. "Leader as Catalyst: Eleven Principles of Christian Leadership." In The Vestry Resource Guide. New York: Episcopal Church Foundation, 2004.
20. "Leaders are Catalysts in a Conflicted Time." Vestry Papers (January/February 2004): 1-2.
21. [Editor.] Companions in Transformation: The Episcopal Church's World Mission in a New Century. Vision Statement presented by the Standing Commission on World Mission to the 2003 General Convention. Introduction by Titus Presler. Harrisburg: Morehouse Publishing, 2003.
22. "Epiphanies in the Global South: A Response to Andrew Walls' 'Theology Is Moving South." In Trust 15, 3 (February 2003).
23. “'It strengthens our knees also — to pray!' India’s Christians feel Hindutva’s pressure but keep on witnessing and growing." Episcopal Life 14, 3 (March 2003). [Received Episcopal Communicators' 2004 Polly Bond Award of Merit in Editorial Writing for In-depth Coverage of a Current Issue.]
24. [Listed Contributor.] World Christian Encyclopedia: A Comparative Survey of Churches and Religions in the Modern World, 2nd edition, edited by David B. Barrett, George T. Kurian, and Todd M. Johnson. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001.
25. “Let’s talk ‘Church-wide’ [not ‘National Church’]”. Episcopal Life (December 2002).
26. “The Decline and Rise of Episcopal World Mission.” Episcopal Life 12, 8 (September 2001.
27. Horizons of Mission. Vol. 11 in The New Church’s Teaching Series. Boston: Cowley, 2001.
28. “Old and New in Worship and Community: Culture's Pressure in Global Anglicanism." Anglican Theological Review 82, 3 (Fall 2000): 709-732.
29. Transfigured Night: Mission and Culture in Zimbabwe’s Vigil Movement. Vol. 4 of African Initiatives in Mission. Pretoria: University of South Africa Press, 1999.
30. “Horrified and Fascinated: A Biblical Meditation on Persecution and Martyrdom.” In Hear the Cry! Standing in Solidarity with the Suffering Church, edited by Margaret Larom. New York: Anglican and Global Relations Cluster of the Episcopal Church Center, 1998.
31. “Religion and Politics in Zimbabwe.” In The Encyclopedia of Politics and Religion, edited by Robert Wuthnow, s.v. “Zimbabwe.” Washington: Congressional Quarterly Press, 1998.
32. “General Convention: Sacrament and Discipleship.” Episcopal Life: Convention Daily, 16 July 1997.
33. "Missionary Tensions: A Case Study from Africa” with Ian Douglas. In New Wineskins for Global Mission: A Compendium, edited by Sharon Stockdale. Pasadena: William Carey Library, 1996.
34. “At Play in the Fields of Missiology: Quincentennial Faces of Mission in the Films of Popular Culture.” Missiology 24, 4 (October 1996): 479-491.
35. “Mizeki Pilgrimage.” Episcopal Times 19 (September 1996).
36. “From Boston to Zimbabwe: Young Pilgrims Find the 'Heart of God.'” Episcopal Life 7, 8 (September 1996).
37. “Communities on Fire: African-Initiated Churches and the Dynamism of Christianity in Africa.” Witness 78 (June 1995): 22-26.
38. “The Bernard Mizeki Festival: An Immersion in African Christianity.” Cowley 21, 2 (April 1995).
39. Review of Vincent Donovan's The Church in the Midst of Creation. International Bulletin of Missionary Research 16, 1 (January 1992): 40-41.
40. "Decade of Evangelism: Deterring 'Stealth Religion'," Episcopal Times 13 (May 1990).
41. "Christianity Rediscovered: A Reflection on Vincent Donovan's Contribution to Missiology." Missiology 18, 3 (July 1990): 267-76.
42. "A Venture in Partnership: An Evaluation of the Companionship between the Diocese of Massachusetts in the USA and the Dioceses of Harare, Lundi and Manicaland in Zimbabwe, 1984-89." In 1989 Diocesan Journal of the Two Hundred Fourth Annual Session of the Diocesan Convention, November 3-4, 1989.
43. "Missionary Anglicanism Meets an African Traditional Religion: A Retrospect on the Centenary of Bishop Knight-Bruce's Entry into Zimbabwe." Missionalia: The Journal of the Southern African Missiological Association 17, 3 (November 1989): 162-75.
44. "EDS Seeks to Expand Horizons in Anglicanism, Globalism and Ecumenism" EDS News, August 1989.
45. "Mission on Bended Knee: Conference on Mission and Evangelism Explores Possibilities for Witness in the Modern World." [News story on Encuentro and WCC Commission on World Mission and Evangelism conference in San Antonio, Texas, in May 1989). Episcopal Times 12 (June-July 1989).
46. "Overtures." [Series of prayers.] The Episcopal Times 11 (1988).
47. Review of John Pobee's Who are the Poor? Anglican Theological Review 70, 3 (1988): 285-86.
48. "The Staying of the Rain." Episcopal Times 7 (December 1984). [Award of Merit for Poetry from Associated Church Press, 1985.]
49. "Development of African Theologies," with Kwesi Dickson and Patrick Kalilombe. Mission Studies 2, 1 (1985): 53-61.
50. "What was Jesus Called at His Baptism? – The Christology of Mark 1:11." Debarim (Spring 1978).
51. News articles, features and editorials (hundreds of items). Old Colony Memorial newspaper, Plymouth, Mass., 1973-76.
52. "'High-souled in joy and hungry for the fight': The Poetry of James Agee." Harvard Advocate 105:4 (February 1972).